Bower angular ENOGIT git is not installed or not in the PATH
when trying to use windows command line. Turns out, you have to select this setting twice and I have missed the second one. Here’s a few screenshots if any help for anyone: The one I have missed: After reinstalling with the above settings, everything seem to be ok. ——————————–/OR/———————————— Adding Git to Windows 7/8/8.1 Path Note: You must have msysgit installed on your machine. Also, the path to my Git installation is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Git”. Yours might be different. Please check where yours is before continuing. Open the Windows Environment Variables/Path Window.
- Right-click on My Computer -> Properties
- Click Advanced System Settings link from the left side column
- Click Environment Variables in the bottom of the window
- Then under System Variables look for the path variable and click edit
- Add the pwd to Git’s binary and cmd at the end of the string like this:
Now test it out in PowerShell. Type
git and see if it recognizes the command.