How to get maximum available Jio 4G Speed in your area?
First of all you need to check the maximum available jio speed because in some areas jio recorded 740mbps speed and in some areas the speed is under 5mbps. So first check the maximum available jio 4g speed then follow these below methods to increase the speed to maximum.
- You need to Install Internet Speed Meter lite app from Google Play
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to Band 40
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Keep on checking the speed meter and note down maximum speed
- This will gives you best speed while streaming any video
Read Also: How to Solve Jio 4G Voice Offline Issue?
If you still got the slow speed just try to check this on non-busy hours. So at that time you will find maximum speed.