Good news, finally Samsung mobile customers can now enjoy the Jio preview offer on their handset. This was done due to the joint agreement between Reliance Jio Infocomm and Samsung Electronics. Most of all, above 40% mobile users in India are using Samsung devices so, they really can’t wait for this offer. Below are the steps to generate barcode on Samsung mobile phones.
- First of all, you need to download Reliance Jio app from google playstore.
- Now open MyJio app and Which you have freshly downloaded from the playstore.
- If you open the app for the first time, you will see a Samsung Preview Offer popup screen.
- Close that popup screen and open MyJio android app from the given menu bar.
- If you try to open MyJio app it will show you only two options of signup or signing. As shown below
- Not to worry, just come back to the main screen of the Reliance MyJio app.
- Now start downloading all 11 listed Reliance Jio app as shown in the main screen.
- You will need approx of 90-100mb to download all relaince Jio apps from google playstore.
- When you finish your downloads, go to MyJio app again and click “Open MyJio” option.
- Now this time you will see another option on screen and that is GET JIO SIM.
- Note: If you are still not getting Get Jio Sim option then open MyJio app without internet access.
- Click on the button and it will take you to the instruction page as shown below.
- You have to enter any location where Reliance Jio networks are available for you.
- On the next page, the app will generate a Reliance Jio Bar Code as shown below.
- Now you have your barcode, Save it as screen shot from your phone and proceed to next.
- On the next screen, find the local Reliance Jio store where you can submit your documents.
- Finally read all instructions of further steps which we will talk about in below steps.
- Now go to your nearest reliance Jio local store and submit your address and identity proof details.
- Show them barcode screenshot and they will give you the brand new Reliance Jio Prepaid Sim card for free.
Read Also: How to Solve Jio 4G Voice Offline Issue?
- Important: You must have Samsung 4G device to get the Jio sim card. Other Samsung mobile may not work now.
- Important: Reliance Jio customer care will check your phone and take bill of Samsung mobile from us.
- Important: Check list of Samsung Mobiles which are eligible for this Reliance True 4G offer.
- You must use address proof as any one of your Voter card, UID Aadhar card, Passport , Pan card or Driving licence.
- After activating the sim, you can use the sim in any device. It doesn’t matter if your device is not 4G capable, you can enjoy the service flawlessly.
- The 11 apps you must download are JioPlay, JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JioMags, JioXpressNews, Jiochat, JioDrive, JioJoin, JioMoney and Jio Security.
Get Jio Prepaid Sim For Other Android Phones
If you are using android handset other than Samsung and Lyf, then you must wait for official release of this offer for your phone. So i suggest you not to waste your valuable time to get this sim for now.
Get Jio Sim Barcode For Lyf Preview Offer
If you are using a Lyf android mobile and still don’t know how to activate the offer. Just follow these steps below to enjoy the free tariff plans.
1) Download MyJio android app from this link.
2) Open the app and get your barcode as shown in “Samsung preview offer” method.
Related Posts via Categories
- comparison of 4G vs 5G technologies and difference between 5G vs 4G
- What is 5G technology and its features
- unfortunately the process com android systemui has stopped in on galaxy s3
- 5G starts with chips like IBM and Ericsson’s silicon antenna
- What is the Minimum font size for all mobile view
- How NAVIC satellite navigation system will make your life easier
- How to install navic map in mobile phones?
- How To Use Airtel Trick To Get 3G Speed In 2G Internet Pack
- How to get 3G data speed in 2G data pack?
- Reliance Jio Latest Updates on 6 August 2016