Steps to Use Jio sim in 3g mobile
- You need to download both Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- Then Open App and choose the network settings.
- After that Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply click on Apply and make your changes.
- Now you can Switch off your or restart your device
After the above process simply Insert Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone and Switch ON your device. That’s it now you can use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G mobile.
Here is the link to download app: Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher
Read Also: How to Solve Jio 4G Voice Offline Issue?
Here is the video proof: